Lifetouch, Inc.

Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 12:44 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
site

Hi All,

Anyone please direct me where I can find good resources about how to clone a
local database from Oracle9i server to a remote Oracle8i server site. Your
help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Lenka

  _____

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs,  <http://rd.yahoo.com/careers/mailsig/new/*http://www.hotjobs.com>
a Yahoo! service - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS