From: Boivin, Patrice J [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 August 2002 12:53
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Letting users kill their own sessions

very funny, but I asked because sometimes developers create 'zombies' on our UNIX server.

Why would being chained to a desk that is connected to Oracle be punishment?  I don't understand...

; )

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO