Set autocommit to on and try. that will commit before exiting sqllplus

Shiva
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Beckstrom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 8:58 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: ctrl c on PCs

In sql*plus, if do a ctrl-c from within sqlplus I am returned to the dos prompt.  However, from OpenVMS, I am kept in sql*plus.

We have some scripts that do a pause in them so can terminate if a problem.  However, if hit ctrl-c during the pause sql*plus ends commiting the updates.  Shouldn't sql*plus just return to a prompt or is this normal on windows.

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
(216) 781-4204