Hi Karthik,

When you moved the table it caused any indexes on this table to be
marked as unusable.  This
is because the rows in the table now have different  rowid's.  You will
need to rebuild the indexes
as well.  They don't have to be moved to a different tablespace but they
will have to be rebuilt.

Hope this helps,
John

Author: Ora NT DBA