Date: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 17:47:28
Subject: RE: How to get all the SQL statements executed by a user !!!!

alter session set sql_trace=true;

Make this the first statement the user executes upon login. If you don’t have control over the user’s source code, you can put the alter session command into a trigger that fires when he logs in.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:
- Hotsos Clinic, Oct 1–3 San Francisco, Oct 15–17 Dallas, Dec 9–11 Honolulu
- 2003 Hotsos Symposium on Oracle® System Performance, Feb 9–12 Dallas