I have used Change Management Pack.  It helps manage changes when you need
to capture them , especially when moving from Development, to
Certification/UAT and Production.  It can reverse engineer existing
databases and schemas, but it does not put the files in a usable format.
The files are in a format that only the tool can use, unless you want to do
a lot of editing.

I do not use it much for day to day tasks. However, we do use the other OEM
packs extensively. There are other tools on the market that do a better
job. Quest produces some excellant tools.

RWB