Lifetouch, Inc.

Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 8:43 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I'm trying to justify hiring another DBA, and
management wants more justification.  I have put
together the usual reasons, but they want "Industry
Standards",
like how many Databases can one DBA manage. Or how
many GB/DBA or endusers/DBA?
Does anyone keep these kind of stats?
thanks

http://sbc.yahoo.com