Reminds of a user who wanted to "ungrade" to Win98.  They didn't know how
right they were.

                    Rajesh.Rao

                    @jpmchase.com        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Sent by: root        cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: Degrade a database??

                    09/27/2002

                    12:23 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Of course, I meant downgrade. Could you hire me to work for you? ;-)

                    Connor
                    McDonald             To:     Multiple recipients of
list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <hamcdc@yahoo        cc:
                    .co.uk>              Subject:     Re: Degrade a
database??
                    Sent by:
                    root@fatcity.
                    com

                    September 27,
                    2002 05:28 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    ORACLE-L

If I wanted to "degrade" a database, I'd take it out
to a cheap pub, get it drunk, and let it make a fool
of itself on the dancefloor before taking it home for
some wild bedroom scenes...

Next morning, rest assured, the database will roll
over in your bed and exclaim:

"I'll feel so degraded"

:-)

 --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Hello All,

Author: Thomas Day