Hi all,

Just thought I'd comment on the fact 9i R2 dbassist-created databases
actually prompt for SYS and SYSTEM passwords now ... no more
you-know-what.

This just isn't on!  You can't just go throwing in sensible security
changes like that :-) :-) :-)

[very big grin]

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)

"Woo Hoo!" - H. Simpson
The contents of this post are my opinions only
          If swallowed seek medical advice

(Apologies for the excess signature)
This email message (and attachments) may contain information
confidential to TOWER Software.  If you are not the intended recipient
you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or message attachments.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
return email immediately and delete all copies of the message and
attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of
TOWER Software, are not given or endorsed by it.
Author: Grant Allen