I am looking for a query that will allow me to find the SQL statements that
are responsible for Full Table Scans.

I understand that sometimes a full table scan is the best way to return data
but I would like to evaluate this on a case by case basis.

I use the following query to identify the Tables were recently accessed by a
full table scan, however,  that still leaves me with over 100 statements to
trace.

set serverout on size 1000000
set verify off
col object_name form a30
SELECT distinct(o.object_name),o.object_type,o.owner
FROM dba_objects o,x$bh x
WHERE x.obj=o.object_id
AND o.object_type='TABLE'
AND standard.bitand(x.flag,524288)>0