There is a script available (search the archives) that will set the ratio to anything
you want...

Ron Thomas
Hypercom, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Each new user of a new system uncovers a new class of bugs. -- Kernighan

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      10/09/02 02:13 PM        cc:

                      Please respond to        Subject:  Cache hit ratio?

                      ORACLE-L

Hi
One of my database Cache Hit Ratio is low.I adjusted db_block_buffer and I
have noticed after week again cache hit ratio became low.
Can u please suggest what other things I can do to fix this problem?
Thx
-Seema

Author: Seema Singh

Author: Ron Thomas