On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 06:53:27AM -0800, Tim Gorman wrote:
> NetApp is NFS;  so are all current NAS products...
>
> The phrases "NetApp" and "cheap" are *always* used together -- it is their
> most compelling feature.  CFOs love NetApps.  For database usage however,

The netapp sales guy I talked with must have been trying to make his
quota for that quarter in one stop.  Their storage was off the charts
when I talked to them, but it has been awhile.

So, for testing of rac I could just use nfs disks mounted r/w from
multiple linux boxes?  I think I'll try it unless someone knows "that
dog won't hunt."
Ray Stell   [EMAIL PROTECTED]     (540) 231-4109     KE4TJC    28^D
Author: Ray Stell