-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 4:26 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Rachel,

Interesting, I never thought of it. I feel sorry for that if it is reducing
royalty of Roberts, but my intention was different and  to help others to
reduce their cost of this book. Besides I am very much satisfied with the
services/prices of bookpool.com

Regards
Rafiq

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:43:09 -0800

because the author's royalties are based in part on what the book sells
for?

just doing my part to keep Robert's kids fed :)

=== message truncated ===

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
Author: Rachel Carmichael

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.

Author: Mohammad Rafiq

Author: Freeman, Robert