I have heard that 'Maestro' is pretty good. I have not used it so far.

Prakash

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 15:56
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Dick - We've ended up using a variety: Built-in Unix cron, our ERP package
has a built-in scheduler, and on a home-grown development project the
developers wrote their own scheduler so it has the same GUI interface as
their application. It is just another screen their users can select. But we
are more of a medium-sided site.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.

Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 1:04 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

To ALL,

    About a week ago I asked if anyone had an opinion of CA's AutoSys
product.
Thanks to those who replied, but that was a pretty SMALL number.  Therefore
the
boss is asking what product(s) are the most used, especially in a PeopleSoft
environment where jobs have dependencies on each other.  OH, BTW the why
would
also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dick Goulet