From: Mark Leith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 10:45 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: full exp/imp of user to new tablespace; same user

And if all else fails (not that the advice already given will!), we have a
tool that can manipulate the DDL for the users objects VERY quickly and
easily, through a "rule based" change (e.g. Modify <ALL> tables storage
clauses within <USERS> schema to <TABLESPACE>):

http://www.cool-tools.co.uk/products/dbatool.html

It's free, have at it!

HTH

Mark