Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder to all those who are getting together at OOW on
Tuesday evening (12th Nov).

Location: Chevy's restaurant, just opposite to the Moscone Center (3rd and
Howard) where OOW is being held. In case you need an address:

Chevys Mexican Restaurant
201 3rd St
San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 543-8060

Date/Time: Tuesday 12th Nov, 7PM. Those who need to revive themselves with
copious amounts of their favorite liquids can congregate earlier at the bar.

The guest list - at this time - includes (in no particular order):

.... Drum Roll.....

Mike Bates ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Kirti Deshpande ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Robert Freeman ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Ari Kaplan ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Anjo Kolk ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Steve McClure ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Conner McDonald ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Cary Millsap (cary.millsap.hotsos.com)
John Beresniewicz -- (With Cary)
Lex de Haan -- (With Cary)
James Morle ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Mogens Norgaard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Pete Sherman -- ??
Gaja Vaidyanatha -- ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Kyle Hailey (With Gaja)
Richmond Shee (With Gaja)
Walt Weaver ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) --
Marlene Theriault ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Aaron & Jennifer Newman (with Marlene)
Sean Hull - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Gerardo Molina ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - Organizer
John Kanagaraj ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Now if this list of luminous personalities did not impress you, nothing will
:) I promise I will try and capture highlights of the geek-talk (and other
things as well) and post back to the list, so the rest don't miss the
proceedings!

John Kanagaraj
Oracle Applications DBA
DBSoft Inc
(W): 408-970-7002

What would you see if you were allowed to look back at your life at the end
of your journey in this earth?

** The opinions and statements above are entirely my own and not those of my
employer or clients **

Author: John Kanagaraj