Orr, Steve,
                I am using Xeon MP as well on my DELL 6650 , and i have two nodes. I
will patch my database next evening and later turn on the logical cpu feature on one
node and leave the other node as it is.
        I will compare the cpu load/application responce time change and give you the
feedback.
        Good luck

Regards
zhu chao