Hi Gurus

I am looking for easy of calling OS commands like print, del, etc. from PL/SQL on a NT4 system running Oracle 8.1.7. I tried the Java approach from oracle web site, it works for few commands and not all.

Any insight, direction and help to achieve is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Shiva Baswannappa
Senior Developer
Digital Consulting and Software Services
Phone: 281.243.2658
Fax: 281.243.2504

Web: http://www.dcss.com

If the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the copy you received. Thank you.