Title: Active sessions chewing up a huge amount of RAM

I have a customer that is reporting that each of the connections our Weblogic appserver uses is using something on the order of 100+MB of RAM on the db server, ostentatiously the Snnn processes are frickin' HUGE. I've never seen that kind of issue, and not real comfortable vouching for the accuracy of this, but I gotta at least ask:

Is there some setting/confluence of circumstances where this is even remotely sensical?

Thanks... We're dealing with Oracle 8.1.6, Weblogic 5.1, running on NT 4.0.