-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 10:30 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Is this group suppose to be helpful or for some people just to show their
ego?

I do not know something you think is obvious, but I also know something you
might not know, which to me is quite easy.  It is a learning process, isn't
it?

One thing I notice is, for some really learned person, they are really nice
and patient.  For those people who is mean, are you really that
knowledgable?