I'm sure if Jared had time, energy or inclination, he could do a guess
from the membership list. However, some names are not intuitively
obvious as to gender.

Not counting lurkers, since I can't tell who they are, I think there
are at least 10 women on the list....

I'm more interested in the numbers to see if this field is less
male-centric than others.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael