We're in this situation right now.
A user has delete information and want it back.
Problem is that we do not know when it was delete.

I have restore 20 copies (days) of the table via
import. Going with logminer would have been difficult
since we do not know when the data was changed and we
have a lot of redo generation.

 --- Naveen Nahata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a
écrit : > Use logminer

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/server.920/a96521/logminer.
> htm#17869
>
> Regards
> Naveen

=====
Stéphane Paquette
DBA Oracle et DB2, consultant entrepôt de données
Oracle and DB2 DBA, datawarehouse consultant

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca
Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Stephane=20Paquette?=