So we can now listen to those viruses?  ;)

- Kirti

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 12:46 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

OK, this is a little off topic, but if MicroSlop gets this to work, how long
before OEM will have a link into the same technology??  I always thought that
the computers were here to server us, not the other way around.  Just what I
need, an OEM job blowing and my having to fix it from the head!!

Dick Goulet

Microsoft eyes global radio network to support smart devices

Microsoft plans to build a global FM radio network to support its Smart Personal
 Objects Technology efforts, embedding an FM receiver that works anywhere in the
 world.

http://computerworld.com/newsletter/0%2C4902%2C77442%2C0.html?nlid=AM

Author: Deshpande, Kirti