Lifetouch, Inc.

Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 2:00 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hello:

I have a third party application which seems to have alot of unbound SQL
statements, several of which do not seem to be very effective queries.
Unfortunatelly the code is locked.

My Parse to execute ratio is around 72% and I was wondering if anyone has
any ideas on how I can decrease this?

I figure that I might start with using the parameter CURSOR_SHARING.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Jay

Author: Jay Wade