[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 5:15 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hey,
I'm calling it a day, and heading to the beach now for a 10K run
since it is the high 70s where I work & likely around 70 on the beach.
Point your browser at  www.camzone.com and click the on the
Del Mar Beach Cam link. I'll wave as I go buy in about 1 hour.

HAND!

                      "Koivu, Lisa"

                      <Lisa.Koivu@efair        To:       Multiple recipients
of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      field.com>               cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: "Take Care of
your DBAs"
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      01/29/2003 01:54

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      ORACLE-L

I used to play Ping Pong with the sysadmins and the app architect...  aahh,
the glory dotcom days when I could bring my dog to work :)

Most of the dba's I have met are not into physical activity and exercise.
Author: Jesse, Rich