Mike,

the only way that I know of to do this is to run mutiple listeners on your server.  you can set-up multiple listeners within your listener.ora file, and assign each one the port you want it to use.  you then would need to start each listener separately.

in your case, your listener file could look like:

PROD1_LISTENER =
  (DESCRIPTION_LIST=
    (DESCRIPTION=
      (ADDRESS_LIST=
        (ADDRESS=
          (PROTOCOL=TCP)
          (HOST=xxxxx)
          (PORT=1521)
        )
      )
      (ADDRESS_LIST=
        (ADDRESS=
          (PROTOCOL=IPC)
          (KEY=EXTPROC0)
        )
      )
    )
  )

SID_LIST_PROD1_LISTENER =
  (SID_LIST=
    (SID_DESC=
      (SID_NAME=PROD1)
    )
  )

DEVL1_LISTENER =
  (DESCRIPTION_LIST=
    (DESCRIPTION=
      (ADDRESS_LIST=
        (ADDRESS=
          (PROTOCOL=TCP)
          (HOST=xxxxxx)
          (PORT=1522)
        )
      )
      (ADDRESS_LIST=
        (ADDRESS=
          (PROTOCOL=IPC)
          (KEY=EXTPROC0)
        )
      )
    )
  )

SID_LIST_DEVL1_LISTENER =
  (SID_LIST=
    (SID_DESC=
      (SID_NAME=DEVL1)
    )
  )

within lsnrctl, you would then need to

start prod1_listener
start devl1_listener
etc.

good luck.  the only benefit I see of this approach is that you could take one listener down - thus stopping incoming connections to a database.

good luck

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional