-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 9:53 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Folks

We are looking to present a Talk on :-

"Reliability" with respect to Oracle 9i DB

How does one even approach this subject ?
What Sub-Topics would this envisage other than the following ?

1) Oracle Architecture of Data Storage
2) Backup & Recovery
Do Standby Databases & Database Replication come under the subject
"Reliability" ?

Using our Application Product we have Experience on Hybrid Oracle Databases
in :-

1) High End Database Performance Benchmarks
2) Regular Database Recoveries from Block Corruptions , Crashes
3) Keeping Production Databases of sizes upto 1 TB working optimally .

Do you believe we can give a Talk on the Subject "Reliability" ?

The presentation might have in attendance some of the Leading Oracle minds .

Thanks

Author: VIVEK_SHARMA

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Sherman, Edward