All,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience (good or bad) with the use of VMware on Oracle database servers? I am hearing rumors within my company that management is looking to utilize VMware to consolidate our WindowsNT/2000 database servers (test, development, and production). At this point I have not been able to find much information relating to the use of VMware in an Oracle environment and I am curious if it is widely used. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Susan Kersting