-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 10:59 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hello Listers,
 Anyone used this tool? What was your experience like?
 I am planning on using it to move about 20GB of data from a Sybase 11.x
database to Oracle 8i (Rel 3). This is a one time activity. Flat file route
(using Sybase 'bcp') is the alternate solution. I would like see if we could
use OMWB for this. The doc says I need "Sybase Adaptive Server ODBC driver
Release 3.11.00.01".   Searched Sybase web site for this driver, but failed
to locate it.
 Any ideas about its source?

 Thanks.

- Kirti