The best thing to do is document the logic in the script,
throw it away, and rewrite it in the shell of your choice.

Unless of course you can find some automated utility
to convert batch files to shell.

Jared

kommareddy sreenivasa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 02/19/2003 01:43 PM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L