Just be sure and post it to the list.  There are folks here
with more NBU/RMAN experience than I.

Network between database server, master server and media server.
10Megabit, 100 Megabit,  Gigabit?

Concurrent backup jobs?

# of Tape drives dedicated to this backup?

Type of drive?  LTO, DLT, Super DLT?
This question is better phrased as:
"What is the streaming capacity of the drives involved in the backup?"

There are more questions, but this is a start.

Jared

Janardhana Babu Donga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 02/20/2003 02:13 PM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L