-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 2:09 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi all,
I have a test installation of Oracle 817 and 902 on my PC - installed
completly on a device other than system device.
Now my computer is getting  buggy (well it's Win2k on it) so the sysadmin
want's to reinstall the system device.
Is there any way to save the registry entries for Oracle and recover them
when the new installtion on system device is done?
Can I export the entries in a .reg file and merge that into my new registry
when sysadmin is done? Or do I have to reinstall Oracle software and how to
I preserve my databases?
Any suggestions/hints/warnings are welcome.

Regards,
Antje Sackwitz

____________________________
  Antje Sackwitz
  ppi Media GmbH
  Deliusstraße 10
  D-24114 Kiel
  phone +49 (0) 43 1-53 53-2 16
  fax           +49 (0) 43 1-53 53-2 22
  email mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  web   www.ppi.de

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged.
Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree
Consulting Private Limited (MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or
defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside.
If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination
of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note that e-mails
are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper, untimely
or incomplete transmission.
Author: Naveen Nahata