Hi Lisetrs,

  I have enough free memory from shared_pool_size and
I run stats every week but the BD still shows up the
low hit ratio and some times the later full down to
15%!
Here is some informations:

Obj mem:  79503437 bytes
Shared sql:  23852410 bytes
Cursors:  244875 bytes
Free memory: 204512816 bytes (195.04MB)
Shared pool utilization (total):  124320866 bytes
(118.56MB)
Shared pool allocation (actual):  300000000
bytes (286.1MB)
Percentage Utilized:  41%

Hit Ratio : 74.2249062

I appreciate to give me some guidelines.

Thanks,

Ben

http://taxes.yahoo.com/
Author: Kader Ben