From: Meng, Dennis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 1:05 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Question related to security

Hi all -
I have an interesting problem at hand - we have a request from a developer that ask to access some tables owned by a user generated by third party app. Since I don't have the password for this user and system/sys do not have admin option on these tables, I can't grant select to the developer. Changing password for this app can be tricky and will be used as last resort. My question is is there anything else I can do to meet this request?

Thanks

Dennis