-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 3:44 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

clearance takes a long time to get. Ran into this before. I had to sign a
bondage agreement before they do the background check. Cant stay unemployed
for that long and its unethical for me to take a job with another company
and quit on them.

How are the bondage agreements with CSC? Everyone who wanted me to get one
requires them.