From: Toepke, Kevin M [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 3:54 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: LMT monitoring

According to a good email from Dan Fink (which I've since checked to 83
extents), the size of the extents is based soley on extent counts
        #extents                next extent size
        1-15                    64k
        16-79                   1m
        80-199          8m
        200-                    64m

I would guess that in most cases "estimating" the next extent size to be 8m
would be sufficient for space monitoring purposes

Kevin