-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 9:04 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Kirti,

I tried to reply to your direct e-mail, but your mail-server is very strict
and considered my message to be "Unsolicited Bulk Email".
What I was trying to say is:

Oracle-l list behaves very strangely (sometimes), I'm still waiting to see
corrected
version of your question.
And actually I suspected, that the question isn't that simple -:)

Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]