Thnks Michal for your input,

All seems right for me:
SQL> show parameter job

NAME                                 TYPE    VALUE
------------------------------------ -------
------------------------------
job_queue_interval                   integer 90
job_queue_processes                  integer 2

Michal I cannot put next_date to 'sysdate+1/86400'
because this date will never be reached since I use
ALTER SYSTEM SET FIXED_DATE  = sysdate+deta

Where the delta is the incremental time to simulate
pseudo-time in the future. And the main objective of
the procedure to do.

Ben

http://webhosting.yahoo.com
Author: Kader Ben