I noticed a similar problem on my last contract assignment. I was lucky
as the loading process took 4 hours but only 1 hour was spent by
oracle.
So we knew it was application that was taking the time. running the
application on a faster processor cut the time to 1/3. We also could
not find any problem with the network or sqlnet either.

Hope this helps

Mohammed Shakir

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>