"audit connect whenever unsuccesful"

or thereabouts, assuming you have auditing set up via
the appropriate init.ora parameters.

hth
connor

 --- Joshua Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> Hi all,
>
> could someone give me an example how could I set up
> auditing on for failure logins.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> God Bless innocent people in Iraq and let the
> Imperialists get out there ASAP.
>
> Rgds
>
> Joshua
>
> Gå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid
> med Yahoo! Express

=====
Connor McDonald
web: http://www.oracledba.co.uk
web: http://www.oaktable.net
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"GIVE a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But TEACH him how to fish, and...he will
sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

http://uk.my.yahoo.com
Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?=