Hi to everybody!

I would like to get a bit of help with:

1.- Can I replicate sequences on a Master to Master
site?   What are the implications on this?

2.- I'm going to have a Master to Master replication
site and it's going to have 4 hours of INTENSIVE
insertion of data DAILY and, of course, query of data,
the question is:

How can I measure the response times on that 4 hours?
I would like to be able to calculate an aproximate
response times!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
JL