-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 9:29 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Greetings Everyone!

I have a LOGIN.SQL script that I've customized to fit my
preferences.  However, when I use SQLPLUS /NOLOG, it fails
miserably since there is no connection to the database.

Is there a way - other than undefining ORACLE_PATH - that the
LOGIN.SQL script can be skipped or ignored when using the
/NOLOG parameter?

Thanks,
Mike

---