You might like to check out "SQL Server 2000 for the Oracle DBA" by Chris
Kempster.

I've just started reading it, but it appears to be a very thorough
coverage of the topic.

It's an ebook in Adobe, on $20 US.  Seemed like a bargain to me.  Printed
it out
at work, had it bound at Kinko's.

http://www.chriskempster.com/

Jared