Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA

Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 2:04 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi List

What are the Pros and Cons of the above?. Has anyone in the industry
implemented the above successfully?.  Are there any pitfalls / restrictions
to using the above technology?

TIA

GovindanK
*YOU SHOULD TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED - MAHATMA GANDHI*

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Pete Sharman