N.

Sent: 01 April 2003 09:04
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi gurus,

I have just migrated from Oracle 8.1.6 to Oracle 8.1.7 (Enterprise Edition
on
Windows 2000) but when I try to query my partitoned tabless I get the error
ORA-00604 'error occured at recursive SQL level 1'
ORA -00904 'Invalid column name'

I have run the scripts U0801060.sql (which calls catalog.sql and
catproc.sql)
in vain.

I can access unpartitioned tables without errors.

Any ideas?

Moses Mmoya
If you have received this email in error please notify the network manager.
Author: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Nuala Cullen