-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 8:01 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

rumor hath it (as I've never actually had an object hit that high a
number) that when you exceed 4K extents it's time to resize. This came
from one of the instructors in Oracle University, one who is well-known
to actually have more than a clue. He said this at the Data Internals
class, before 9i was released.

Author: Gogala, Mladen