Title: RE: Oracle ambushes Peoplesoft with $5.1bn bid
Hmmm... sell short or buy hoping IBM ups the ante?
-----Original Message-----
From: Gogala, Mladen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 10:30 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Oracle ambushes Peoplesoft with $5.1bn bid

Quite frankly, I don't believe that the offer is serious. It's only 6% above the
Friday closing price and it has already propelled the PeopleSoft's stock to $18.60
which is far beyond Oracle's offer. In case that those two do merge, I would be
interested in the new names. How about "Power to PeopleSoft initiative" or "Pythia
initiative"?

Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA
Phone:(203) 459-6855