DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged.
Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree
Consulting Private Limited (MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or
defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside.
If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination
of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note that e-mails
are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper, untimely
or incomplete transmission.
Author: Naveen Nahata