Mladen,
    I could not agree more! I seriously pondered not posting this information at all. FBQ is a nice feature, but I would not depend upon it. I'm a conservative and somewhat paranoid DBA and I would not recommend AUM for production systems, though certain very knowledgable and respected members of this list disagree with me. We each have our reasons for our positions and we are both right.
--
Daniel W. Fink
http://www.optimaldba.com

Gogala, Mladen wrote:
Well, I've read a lot of that on this list (this is not the first time FBQ is being discussed) but as a
conservative and somewhat paranoid DBA, I don't want to try anything that isn't supported with a
very new feature like FBQ. The experience taught me a lesson about ora-600 and alike. I really
wouldn't want to depend on a feature that is very, very new. I'd much rather use logminer instead.
That's just me.

Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA
Phone:(203) 459-6855