Kevin,

Thanks.... these will NOT be ad-hoc queries but part of the app -- for
the admin and customer service users.

I'm leaning more and more towards setting things up so that we either
do a full table scan or use two indexes.

I just did a query -- since the app was released in December, we have
had just over 24,000 rows added to the order table.

Trifling.... even if we do an FTS

Rachel

http://calendar.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael